Frequently Asked Questions
How do I book a session?
There are different ways to book a session and I have no preference for how it’s done, so please use the method that is easiest for you!
- Message me via my Facebook page <link>
- Book via Gymcatch
- Email me at email@example.com
- Call or text me on 07974205870
How do I pay for a session?
You can pay for your session directly via bank transfer or via the ‘what’s on offer’ page on this website. Click on the book now under the product name and payments are taken securely via the Stripe payment gateway.
What do I need to bring to the session?
You should bring the following to any session:
- Payment for the session (if you haven’t paid online)
- In cold and wet weather, gloves and a waterproof are recommended for outdoor sessions! Some people bring a mat or picnic blanket to lie on.
What should I wear for a session?
You will need to wear the following to an exercise session:
- Supportive sports bra for the ladies
- Whatever clothing you feel comfortable in – jogging bottoms, t-shirt, leggings, shorts, vest top
- In the winter you may need: Gloves, hat (or something to protect your ears), a high visibility bib is a good idea, waterproof and layer up!
What if I can’t attend a session I’ve booked?
Please let me know as soon as possible if you are no longer able to attend a session you are booked onto.
In some cases, it may not be possible to refund you if the notice period is too short. I am very understanding though, so just get in touch and let me know so that I can rearrange your session and offer your place up to someone else.