Valuing your privacy
I respect the EU’s General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and this policy explains how I collect and treat any information you give me. You won’t find any complicated legal terms or long passages of unreadable text. I’ve no desire to trick you into agreeing to something you might later regret.
I value your privacy as much as I do my own, so I’m committed to keeping your personal and business information safe. I’m uncomfortable with the information companies, governments, and other organisations keep on file, so I ask for only the bare minimum from my customers. I’ll never use your personal information for any reason other than why you gave it, and I’ll never give anyone access to it unless I’m forced to by law.
How I collect information
- I ask for contact information including your name, email address, and phone number on my website so that I can reply to your enquiry.
- I’ll ask for further contact information when you hire me so that we can do business.
- Occasionally, I might receive your contact information from one of my partners. If I do, I will protect it in exactly the same way as if you give it to me directly.
What information I hold
When you contact me by email or through this website, I collect your name, email address, phone number, and the company you work for, if you’ve chosen to provide that information.
If you do business with me, I also collect your business name and postal address, and keep records of the invoices and the payments you make.
If you provide me with a service I’ll need your bank details to pay you.
Where I store your information
When you contact me by email or through this website, I store your your information in my email (I use Microsoft Outlook).
Disclosures of your personal data
I may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers.
- Government bodies that require me to report processing activities.
- Third parties to whom I partner with do to business, such as GymCatch.
I will always ask for your permission before I share your details with third parties, unless forced by law.
Cookies are used on this site to track your use of this website. This enables me to understand how you use the site and track any patterns with regard to how you are using this website. This helps me to develop and improve the website.
You can block cookies at any time by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies), you may not be able to access all or parts of this site.
Changes to the policy
I may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes.